Ollies card

Ollies card
Card for LOTV challenge

Wednesday 14 September 2011

I never thought life could be this busy.

I thought that not working I would have so much more free time. How wrong could I have been!
The days seem to hurtle by at a rate of knotts (sp?). The worst part is that I don't seem to achieve much

This card I  made for my son. As you can see he likes to play on the computer.  I just hope he likes the card!
I certainly enjoyed making it. I used a digi stamp from Mo Manning - I love her work, I often go to her site just so that I can have a good smile, as most of her stamps really do make me smile!

I started with an easel card, so that I could have different plains to work on It also gave the card more depth. The image was coloured using Letraset Promarkers. The backing papers were freebies from a magazine. The most difficult part was actually creating the easel card.
If I have time I am going to enter it into the Mo Manning challenge for this week. As usual I have left it to the last minute.
I am still working on my christmas cards, will put some more on display soon.
Well thank you for dropping by.  Speak to you again soon.

3 comments:

  1. What a cool card,Louise!Perfect for a boy; your son will love it! I like easel cards too;plus there are only two panels to embellish...lol! love the paper and the colors you've used.
    Glad you could make it at Mo's this week; hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, lovely image and stunning colour scheme
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. just letting you know i popped by again. update your blog already!x

    ReplyDelete