Ollies card

Ollies card
Card for LOTV challenge

Monday 29 August 2011

Hi There!

Wow, this has been a busy week, I am  trying to declutter the house. I  am trying to use William Morris's Mantra, If  it is neither useful or beautiful, don't keep it. My trouble is I think everything could be useful and I know that if I get rid of it I will probably need it!

I had a flash of genius this week - a very rare occurence - I had been given a load of damsons, now, I don't know about you but I HATE destoning damsons, it is so fiddly. Well my genius thought was ....
cook the damsons whole and the pass them through a colendar, so there is still a bit of texture. It worked a treat!  I hope this comes in useful to someone else.

I am quite pleased with the end result of the wedding card for my neice. I had originally planned to use just white, but decided to add a little bit of pink. which I think looks good.

If you scroll down to the bottom of the page there is a link to my flickr page which shows all of my recent cards. I can't work out how to get the link into the main body of my blog.

 Well thanks for looking, have a good week.

1 comment: