Ollies card

Ollies card
Card for LOTV challenge

Saturday 13 August 2011

Christmas cards in August,

Having a bit of time on my hands today, I decided to play around with my Christmas stamps to see what I could come up with for this years' cards.  I quite like the idea of an uncomplicated card with a simple message. I have been looking on www.splitcoaststampers.com which has literally thousands of examples of really great cards, it is always my first stop when I am seeking inspiration. I  do reccommend this site.
 I shall post some of my card ideas later when I have them completed. 
I have started early as I am planning to make most of my gifts this year, what with finances being so tight, gone are the days when I could nip into town and do my Christmas shop.
 On a positive note I am looking forward to the challenge of providing all the family with unusual and original gifts.
Well thanks for dropping by, speak to you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment