Ollies card

Ollies card
Card for LOTV challenge

Friday 19 August 2011

Me Again

At last I have found time to post one of my trial run Christmas cards.  I  used a Lili of The valley stamp for the main picture - I love their stamps, they are so cute. The message is from a Stampin' Up set called So Many Scallops, I also used the SU scallop punch.- I am a great fan of Stampin' Up!
The card looked a bit flat so I added some bling to brighten it up.

Have had a very busy week, decided it was time to sort out my craft area, fortunately I looked on Freecycle to see if anyone was getting rid of any storage units before going to buy any and lo and behold somone was and they were the very ones I wanted! - don't you love it when that happens - more money to spend on stamps, yeah!
I now have some of my stash organised, didn' realise how much stuff I had, so will now need more shelves.

Going to get started on  jam making this week, daughter brought over a large bag of damsons that she had picked as well as a bag of crab apples plus the plums are ready to be picked, but those I will cook and freeze to make pies and crumbles over the winter. I might make some plum chutney -lovely with cold meats over Christmas. Well TFL speak to you again soon.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment